Agile Trans4mation Leadership Workshop
- $3630 inc GST
Early Bird Price $3342 SAVE $288 (if booked by 1st July)
Discount not available in conjunction with any other discount
The Agile Transformational Leader is a three-day workshop for Agile Leaders, Managers and Coaches that work at the enterprise level in Agile transformations, transitions or improvements.
Designed by Michele Madore, this workshop is built on Integral Agile Transformation Framework™ (Ken Wilber’s Integral model originally adapted by Michael Spayd and revised in collaboration with Michele Madore). This training leverages Integral approaches to Leadership, and an Integral organisational change model, all of which are whole-system frameworks. The course provides a set of thinking tools and a roadmap for guiding Agile Transformational Leaders and Coaches with a broad and holistic approach in their organisational environments. It is ideal for companies who wish to increase the capabilities of their Agile Leaders, Agile Managers, or Agile Coaches to lead Agile Transformations in order to sustain the change after external coaches leave.
The course helps participants look at their work through the four different integral lenses of leading an Agile Transformation: Leadership, Practices, Systems, and Culture in a powerful and impactful experiential style. Specifically, participants will bring their real-world challenges and impediments to the class and analyse them using our Integral Systems Analysis™ approach to solving problems.
Participants will gain an understanding of their own leadership effectiveness, the impact they have on those they are leading, and gain insight into their own personal breakthrough goals. Participants will also improve their ability to design and implement a successful organisational transformation that delivers breakthrough business, cultural and human results as a Change Leader.
The Workshop focuses on expanding and deepening participant’s skill in Agile leadership, conscious organisational change, Integral and professional coaching skills.
- Learning Objectives:
- Understand the shift from “Managing Agile Implementations” to “Consciously Leading Agile Transformations”.
- Define your role as an Agile Change Leader, starting with your own personal breakthrough.
- Apply the Integral Agile Transformation Framework™ to leading Agile transformations in your context.
- Understand individual and organizational developmental levels and the path from Reactive to Outcome-Creating leadership, including deeper awareness of your own leadership effectiveness in leading Agile Transformation.
- Identify and apply Boundary Spanning Practices that enable breakthroughs across organizational boundaries.
- Understand the Integral Disciplines required in each of the four quadrants.
- Observe and practice professional coaching skills for coaching leaders to increase their capacity and effectiveness.
- Course Outline:
DAY ONE DAY TWO DAY THREE The Case for Transformational Leadership The Practices & Behaviors Quadrant The Culture & Relationships Quadrant The Leadership Circle 360 Tool The Org. Architecture Quadrant Integral Systems Analysis
- You'll also receive:
- IC Agile ICP-ENT Certified Professional (after paying their nominal fee - $65 and passing a 6 question essay exam)
- Certificate of Training - Integral Agile Transformation Framework™
- 21 Scrum Alliance SEUs toward the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) level (students may apply for Category C SEUs directly with the Scrum Alliance)
- Lots of practical exercises, tools and techniques to use in each of the quadrants
- LEADERSHIP CIRCLE PROFILE™ self-assessment and interpretation coaching