Professional Scrum Product Owner
- $1320 inc GST
Product ownership is so much more than writing requirements and managing a Product Backlog. Today's Product Owners need to have both a concrete understanding of everything that drives value from their products, and if their teams are using Scrum, a solid understanding of all things Scrum.
The Professional Scrum Product Owner™ course is the leading internationally certified course for anyone responsible for a products' success in ever-changing markets. This two-day course teaches the theory plus takes a real world example all the way from inception to a release plan. Participants experience how the Scrum framework improves product development efforts, the metrics required to track the creation of value, and the successful delivery of the product to the marketplace.
There are no prerequisites for attending this course, however to get the most from the course we recommend reading the Scrum Guide and completing both the Scrum Open and Product Owner Open Assessments prior to attending.
Elabor8 partners with Scrum.org as they provide the highest quality Scrum courses. The courses are created and maintained by Scrum co-creator Ken Schwaber, Scrum.org and the community of Professional Scrum Trainers who teach the courses, ensuring they are in tune with what’s happening globally in software development organisations and always up-to-date with the latest practices.
- Learning Objectives:
- Explain the Product Owner role and Agile Product Management for Scrum teams
- Discuss Scrum and how it helps you develop great products and solve complex problems
- Develop a product vision, business model and release strategy
- Identify different ways to think about value and how to maximise the value of your product
- Use techniques for managing a Product Backlog and creating a release plan that improves outcomes
- Course Outline:
DAY ONE DAY TWO Agile Product Management The Scrum Framework Value-Driven Development Product Management Backlog Scrum Theory, Empiricism and Cynefin Release Planning
- You'll also receive:
- Trainers with real world Scrum and Product Owner experience
- Voucher to complete the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) certification exam
- Discount to complete the PSPO II certification exam
- Electronic copy of the course materials
- Elabor8 Notebook
- Membership to the Scrum.org Community
- Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 14 PDUs