User Story Workshop - Online Remote Learning
- Contact us for pricing and a detailed course outline via Enquire Online below
Capturing intent and creating shared understanding with stakeholders is challenging in any environment. Sometimes elaborating stories can feel more like an art form than a science. This immersive workshop allows organisations to learn through doing.
You'll come along armed with real work from your context and be assisted by an experienced coach to create, elaborate and manage your backlog. You'll leave this session with work done and real practical tools to take back to your workplace.
Learn how to break down your work and get on the same page with your stakeholders, so that you can deliver value sooner.
Whether you're a product owner, business analyst or any subject matter expert responsible for creating value – this is the remoteworkshop for you.
Elabor8’s User Story Workshop teaches key Agile concepts and techniques to help you identify and maximise the value from your work. Leveraging the framework used in your organisation we’ll show you how to create User Stories and use techniques to organise and order your backlog. You’ll learn fun and interesting ways to size your work and we’ll uncover common splitting patterns that will help you break down work to ensure you are delivering value sooner.
You'll leave this workshop with a toolkit to help you connect with your customers and business stakeholders to find the value and build shared understanding around the most valuable work.
- Learning Objectives:
- Create shared understanding with your stakeholders by writing good user stories
- Experience building a story map and how this can be used to slice your stories and prioritise your work
- Understand a variety of ways to ensure your user stories are testable
- Develop a toolkit to size your work and understand when to break down your work
- Topics covered:
- Release management.
- User Stories.
- Story Maps.
- Progressive elaboration.
- Breaking down your work.
- Estimation using story points.
- You'll also receive:
- Electronic course materials
- Digital workbook.