Kanban System Design
- $1200 + GST
Kanban helps teams, leaders and managers deliver more effectively. Kanban starts with what you do now and pursues evolutionary improvement whilst respecting current roles, responsibilities and job titles, and encouraging acts of leadership at all levels.
Evolve your business practices gradually, define and use relevant metrics to measure progress, and significantly reduce the risks associated with complex change programs.
The LeanKanban University Kanban System Design course is a hands on, interactive two-day course that guides you through the fundamentals of Kanban. You'll learn how to apply the Kanban method in any area of your organisation. Understand your demand; visualise your workflow, bottleneck and queues; and continually evolve your system to significantly improve your service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the Kanban method, principles and practices
- Improve service delivery to a customer-focussed and needs-sensitive one
- Create a pull based workflow to increase the efficiency of your teams delivery
- Apply a Systems Thinking Approach To Implementing Kanban (STATIK) to design a unique Kanban system for your work
- Course Outline:
DAY ONE DAY TWO The Kanban Method STATIK Approach to Introducing Kanban Kanban Principles and Practices Demand & Capability Analysis Using a Kanban System Kanban System Design WIP Limits, Pull Systems & Commitment Kanban Board Design Metrics for Kanban Systems Cadence and Recurring events
- You'll also receive:
- Kanban System Design KMP1 Certificate of Course Completion
- Electronic copy of the course materials
- Elabor8 notebook
- 'Kanban' by David J Anderson eBook
- 50% off 'Kanban from the Inside' by Mike Burrows eBook
- Membership to LeanKanban University Community
10 Aug - 11 Aug