Professional Scrum with Kanban
- $1320 inc GST
Professional Scrum with Kanban™ (PSK) is a 2-day course that teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. Through theory, case studies, and hands-on exercises, participants will understand the importance of transparency and flow as it pertains to the Scrum framework.
Scrum is not a process or technique - it's a framework that functions well as a container for other techniques, methodologies, and practices. Using the flow-based perspective of Kanban you'll learn how Scrum Teams can introduce additional practices from Kanban while continuing the way they are already working today with Scrum, all without changing Scrum.
Elabor8 partners with Scrum.org as they provide the highest quality Scrum courses. The courses are created and maintained by Scrum co-creator Ken Schwaber, Scrum.org and the community of Professional Scrum Trainers who teach the courses, ensuring they are in tune with what’s happening globally in software development organisations and always up-to-date with the latest practices.
- Learning Objectives:
- Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum.
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing Scrum.
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility for their work.
- Course Outline:
Professional Scrum Primer Kanban Practice Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices Scrum with Kanban: artifacts, events and roles
- You'll also receive:
- Trainers with real world Scrum and Kanban experience.
- Voucher to complete the Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK I) certification exam.
- Electronic copy of the course materials.
- Membership to the Scrum.org Community.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 14 PDUs