SAFe Advanced Scrum Master
- $1200 + GST
Early Bird Special Price - 10% off - Pay just $1,188 incl GST if you book 30 days before course start | Discount applied at checkout
The SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master course is for Scrum Masters looking to prepare themselves for a leadership role within a SAFe implementation. Whether it be at the team, program or enterprise level, participants will come away understanding what is needed to create an environment for collaboration and effective delivery.
In this two day course participants will practice facilitation of cross team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. We'll introduce scalable engineering and DevOps practices and the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value.
Large organisations can be challenging to navigate. We'll contextualise interactions that the Scrum Master might have with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders. The course offers actionable tools to support teams towards high performance and foster relentless improvement at scale.
Why Elabor8? Our 15 SAFe Practitioner Consultants (SPCs) have experience coaching and training across Government, Financial, Educational and Utility organisations. They have played the role of Scrum Master and Release Train Engineer in SAFe environment so have first hand experience they can share.
Attendance at this course will ensure participants are ready to certify as a Scaled Agile SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master.
- Learning Objectives:
- Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement and coaching in a multi-team environment
- Address common Agile and Scrum anti-patterns and support teams in overcoming them
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and agile architecture
- Optimise flow of work and value delivery by applying Kanban and XP frameworks
- Be equipped to facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
- Build Communities of Practice to support learning and create innovation cycles
- Course Outline:
DAY ONE DAY TWO Exploring the Scrum Master Role in the SAFe Enterprise Improving Flow with Kanban and XP Applying SAFE Principles: A Scrum Masters Perspective Building High-Performing Teams Exploring Agile and Scrum Anti-Patterns Improving Program Performance with Inspect and Adapt Facilitating Program Execution
- You'll also receive:
- Trainers with real world SAFe implementation experience
- Printed course workbook
- A voucher to complete the Scaled Agile SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam
- One year membership to the Scaled Agile Community
- Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 15 PDUS
4 May - 5 May