SAFe Scrum Master
- $1200 + GST
Early Bird Special Price - 10% off - Pay just $1,188 incl GST if you book 30 days before course start | Discount applied at checkout
Scrum Masters are the people who help teams and organisations increase their effectiveness using Scrum, but what does this look like when attempting to drive agility at scale?
The SAFe® Scrum Master course is for servant-leaders, Scrum Masters and Agile change agents responsible for creating environments, in large and complex organisations where teams self-organise to effectively deliver outcomes.
In this two-day course, participants will move past team level Agile to explore the role of Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise. We'll prepare participants to coach individuals, and create an environment where teams can plan and deliver over a twelve week horizon called a Program Increment (PI). With a focus on behaviours, participants will understand the role the Scrum Master plays in supporting delivery and a culture of DevOps across a team of teams.
With an ever increasing pace of change, participants will understand the importance of relentless improvement and how the Scrum Master role supports learning and adaption throughout a range of SAFe events that surpass team level Scrum.
Attendance at this course will ensure participants are ready to certify as a Scaled Agile SAFe 4 Scrum Master.
- Learning Objectives:
- Explain Scrum and how it's used to tackle complex product development
- Apply the Scrum Master role at scale within an organisation using SAFe
- Facilitate Scrum events, and support effective Iteration and Program Increment execution
- Contribute to a DevOps culture to release value
- Develop coaching skills to enable effective teams
- Identify ways to support a team and organisation to continually improve
- Course Outline:
DAY ONE DAY TWO Introducing Scrum in the Scaled Agile Framework Facilitating Iteration Execution Characterising the role of the Scrum Master Finishing the PI Experiencing Program Increment Planning Coaching the Agile Team
- You'll also receive:
- Trainers with real world SAFe implementation experience
- Printed course workbook
- A voucher to complete the Scaled Agile SAFe Scrum Master exam
- One year membership to the Scaled Agile Community
- Project Management Institute (PMI): 15 PDU credits