One of the common challenges we hear from leaders is that agile asks them to implicitly trust their teams to deliver outcomes for which they remain explicitly accountable but doesn’t provide them with tools to support their changed leadership role. We hear things like, “the teams have become allergic to words like ‘commitment’ and ‘estimation’ but I still have to front the board with an honest account of progress.
– Andrew Blain, Founding Director, Elabor8
The autonomy dilemma
- Being sure we are deploying capital wisely?
- Knowing that activity aligns with strategic objectives?
- Trusting that we’ll deliver the promised benefits?
- Ensuring teams are not introducing unmanaged risks?
The solution: a governance framework
The solution is to implement a governance framework that gives teams the autonomy they need to work effectively while inspiring a level of trust that gives leaders the confidence to let go.
This free guide provides a practical framework for strong agile governance, including:
- The key areas where change is critical for success
- How to decentralise decision making without introducing risk
- Powerful methods to enhance transparency throughout the organisation
- Actionable advice for effective agile leadership
- The metrics that restore foresight and control
Download the guide
Confidently make the last-mile change towards true agility – empower your teams to work autonomously, while retaining visibility and control.