Professional Scrum Master™ II
- $1500 + GST
The Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) course is a continuation of your journey into Scrum. We delve into the challenges that Scrum Masters face and reflects more deeply on how the principles and values of Scrum inform what a Scrum Master should (not) do in those situations. The PSM II class is not teaching you new things about the Scrum Framework or complementary practices, but about improving what Scrum Masters already know.
Over an intensive 2 days, students will see why PSM II is the cutting-edge workshop for effective Scrum Masters and for anyone coaching a team toward increased efficiency and effectiveness. We deep dive into how Scrum Masters serve the Scrum Team, Product Owner, and the organisation. You will learn how to grow as a successful Scrum Master by learning how the principles and values of Scrum can help guide you in the decisions you make and how the you can help change the environment by creating the conditions for agility to thrive. You will also explore related practices and skills which will enable you to have the right types of conversations and how to apply them to become a better Scrum Master.
Elabor8 partners with Scrum.org as we believe they provide the highest quality Certified Scrum courses. The courses are created and maintained by Scrum co-creator Ken Schwaber, Scrum.org and the community of Professional Scrum Trainers who teach the courses. This ensures they are in tune with what’s happening globally in software development organisations and always up-to-date with the latest practices.
- Learning Objectives:
- Be challenged to think within the Scrum framework, the underlying principles and values, and how they help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make.
- Understand what the Scrum Master can do: to support Development Teams and Product Owners to become more effective.
- Explore how to help change the environment, making it more conducive for Scrum Teams to be successful with greater agility.
- Provide tips and techniques for the Scrum Master to work with the rest of the organisation in support of their Scrum Teams.
- Explore what practices, tools, skills, and stances make an effective Scrum Master.
- Topics covered:
- Introduction & Starting
- About the Scrum Master
- Services provided to the Development Team
- Services provided to the Product Owner
- Services provided to the Organisation
- You'll also receive:
- Trainers with real world Scrum, Coaching and Product Owner experience.
- Voucher to complete the Professional Scrum Master (PSM II) Certification Exam.
- A discount to complete the PSM III Certification Exam.
- Electronic copy of the course materials.
- Elabor8 Notebook.
- Membership to the Scrum.org Community.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 14 PDUs.
3 Aug - 4 Aug
(9am - 4pm AEST)