SAFe DevOps 5.0
- $1320 inc GST
Early Bird Special Price - 10% off - Pay just $1,188 incl GST if you book 30 days before course start | Discount applied at checkout
In the SAFe® DevOps two-day course, participants will develop an understanding the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Participants will map the current value stream through their delivery pipeline from idea to cash, and identify practices that will eliminate bottlenecks to flow.
The course will build an understanding of the complete flow of value from Continuous Exploration to Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Release on Demand. Participants explore SAFe’s CALMR (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measure, Recover) approach to DevOps, which helps create a culture of shared responsibility for the full spectrum of Solution delivery. It helps align people, processes, and technology throughout the organisation to achieve faster time-to-market.
Participants leave with the tools they need to execute an implementation plan for improving their delivery pipeline, and the knowledge they need to support that plan.
Attendance at this course will ensure participants are ready to certify as Scaled Agile SAFe® DevOps Practitioner.
- Learning Objectives:
- Explain the importance of the CALMR approach to DevOps
- Present on the importance of continuous integration, including testing and potential application
- Discuss the concepts of continuous security
- Map your current delivery pipeline and use it as a basis for improvement by identifying delays
- List improvements for exploring customer needs, developing, integration, deploying and releasing
- Create an action plan for your DevOps transformation
- Course Outline:
DAY ONE DAY TWO Introducing DevOps Reducing Time-to-Market with Continuous Deployment Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand Gaining Alignment with Continuous Exploration Taking Action Building Quality with Continuous Integration Becoming a SAFe DevOps Practitioner
- You'll also receive:
- Trainers with real world SAFe implementation experience
- Printed course workbook
- A voucher to complete the SAFe DevOps Practitioner Certification
- One year membership to the Scaled Agile Community
- Project Management Institute (PMI): 15 PDU credits